– Dansstudion i Norby
We'll take you from beginners to professionals ...
Direktor Evelyn Moore Persson
The Scholarship program is designed to nurture the students talent both as an individual and in working within a group. Students train in all styles of dance including Performance, Jazz, Street, and Ballet for a steady leg to stand on.
HT-16 för Scholarship startar söndag 2 september
kl. 10.30 – 12.00 seniorer
kl. 12.00 – 13.30 juniorer
kl. 13.30-15.00 minis
Uttagningsprov till Scholarship är öppen för alla som har fyllt 11år. Det startar 2 september i samband med ordinarie scholarshipklasser och pågår i tre veckor.
- Girls: black suit + white tights
- Guys: white t-shirt + black leggings
Our teachers are well educated from schools such as the Swedish Dance University, The Ballet Academy, The Swedish Ballet School and various schools in the USA. Their dance experience is wide and varied from Ballet i Monaco, Walt Disney World, So You Think You Can Dance and Melodifestivalen.
Our students have performed on Disney Channel Camp Rock, Melodifestivalen … and other events. They have gone on to performances in Musicals such as Chicago, various professional dance companies and caberet such as Moulin rouge i Paris.
Continued education includes The Swedish Ballet, The Dance University and Balletakademien.
Former scholarship students perform in musicals such as Chicago and dance companies including the Moulin Rouge in Paris.
I kursen ingår Hiphop, Balett, Jazz, kondition, koreografi och så många klasser du vill ta.
Requirements to register for the program
- At least 11 yrs old
- Have been dancing at Ekeby Dansstudio in Norby for at least one year.
- Received a recommendation from a teacher who is linked to the Dance Studio or the Swedish Ballet School
- Get in time to class.
- Get ready for the lesson. Be dressed right (girls dancing suit, boys white t-shirt and black dance pants) and give the teacher full attention (no talking and stubborness).
- Give 100% at dance classes.
- Pay your fines, no discussions or arguments.
a. 50 kr group cleaning
b. 20 kr cleaning, hair, clothing, etc ...
- Agree to clean and work at the studio, for example answer the phone.
a. Keep yourself and the studio clean and tidy.
b. Clean the studio at least once a week with your group.
- Agree to attend dance classes*
*You can'tn miss more than 3 days of each course